ICAEW BMPaul Monaghan

Chartered Accountant
Tel: 01895 473824

or 0788 403 3941

e-mail: paul@paul-monaghan.com

Business Tax services


Business Tax

Paul Monaghan Chartered Accountant acts a tax agent for clients for both Corporation Tax and Self Assessment and is able to offer a comprehensive range of tax compliance services to the following types of business:  

  • Limited companies.
  • Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
  • Unincorporated businesses, including sole traders and partnerships.
  • Businesses with property income.

We provide advice and compliance services for all types of business tax, including:

  • Corporation Tax (CT600)
  • Business Income Tax (Self Assessment Returns)
  • Partnership returns.
  • Clubs and societies under the special HMRC dispensation rules.

The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)

We have detailed knowledge of the special rules affecting contractors and subcontractors operating in the UK construction industry.  It is vital that anyone involved in the construction industry is fully aware of the tax rules and obligations (set out in The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)) that need to be complied with in order to operate legally.

Personal Services Companies (PSCs)

Setting up and operating a Personal Services Company needs careful aforethought.  There are special rules applicable to PSCs where there may be an implied employee/employer relationship between the SC and its client.  We have detailed knowledge of the special rules affecting Personal Services Companies and can offer a full range of tax and accounting services to support such businesses.  


We service clients in the Middlesex, South Buck and West London areas, including: Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Ickenham, Ruislip, Eastcote, Hayes, Harefield, Northwood, Cowley, West Drayton, Iver, Denham, Gerrards Cross Buckinghamshire ....and all surrounding districts.

Call 01895 473 824 for a no-obligation free initial consultation.